The Chief Executive Officer post is currently vacant so the Acting CEO is Anne Lavery.
The Board of Trustees is elected by member bureaux through the Annual General Meeting.
The Board of Trustees meets at least five times a year to decide the overall policy of Citizens Advice Scotland. The Board of Trustees is also responsible for financial resources and employment policy at Citizens Advice Scotland and acts as the national voice of member bureaux.
The Board of Directors for 2017-18 is:
- Chair: Rory Mair
- Callum Thomson, External Trustee
- David Rankin, External Trustee
- Flora Martin, External Trustee
- Graeme Bissett, External Trustee
- Justene Ewing, External Trustee
- Karen Nailen, Internal Trustee (Manager of CAB West Lothian)
- Lindsay Hall, Internal Trustee (Chair of Orkney CAB)
- Martyn Buckley, Internal Trustee (Treasurer of Central Borders CAB)
- Nicholas Grier, Internal Trustee (Chair of Penicuik CAB)
- Nina Smith, Internal Trustee (CEO / General Manager of North Ayrshire Citizens Advice Service)
- Shareen Gault, External Trustee
- Zara Strange, Internal Trustee (Manager of Aberdeen CAB)