The Chief Executive Officer post is currently vacant.
The Board of Trustees is elected by member bureaux through the Annual General Meeting.
The Board of Trustees meets at least five times a year, to decide the overall policy of Citizens Advice Scotland. The Board of Trustees is also responsible for financial resources and employment policy at Citizens Advice Scotland and acts as the national voice of member bureaux.
The Board of Directors for 2015-16 is:
- Acting Chair: Agnes Robson, Citizens Advice Edinburgh
- Treasurer: Vacant
- Sue Beer, Shetland Citizens Advice Bureau
- Jim Henderson, Aberdeen Citizens Advice Bureau
- Karen McGhee, CAB West Lothian
- Paul McGinley, Roxburgh & Berwickshire Citizens Advice Bureau
- Stephen Marshall, Lochaber Citizens Advice Bureau
- Sue Peart, Penicuik Citizens Advice Bureau
- Flora Scott Martin, External Trustee
- Jon Turner, External Trustee